Thursday 13 May 2010

Book Mark

What a busy week so far,this is what we made at my after school craft club on Monday.I have used the lovely monkey from the stamp set Fox and Friends.After club i then went to an evening class to make a Waterfall card.On Tuesday i had a facial by my daughters friend to help her pass her assessments.It was lovely.I then had a crafting evening with a lovely lady and as a very good friend of mine would say we had a 'Stitch and Bitch'.It's amazing how much better you feel afterwards.Yesterday was our monthly Stampin Up team meeting so another very late night.This month was a  shoe box swap.A shoe box swap is where we each make a card and then supply all the materials for everyone to make it.It was a lovely evening and great fun,i made some lovely cards.I will post them tomorrow,the camera has a flat battery. Thank you Elaine for making me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment