Friday 11 June 2010

Post it holder

Wenesday night was my monthly Stampin Up meeting.We had a lovely evening and lots of laughs,which is just what i need after my leg waxing experience on Tuesday.Once again i was a guinea pig for my daughters waxing assessment.I don't think i can describe how much pain i experienced.Torture, is one of the words that came to mind,i had tears rolling down my face and wanted to scream out loud,but couldn't in case daughter failed,so when her tutor came in to assess i had to smile and say how much i was enjoying it and say i had tears from Hay fever.On the positive, daughter passed assessment and now no more waxing YIPPEE.I'm having an eyelash perm next week,that shouldn't be painful. This is one of the projects we made on Wednesday it's a post it holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment