Sunday 1 August 2010

Weymouth


I have just returned from a week camping in Weymouth.I had a lovely time,the weather was hot and i have a lovely suntan.These are the views from the campsite.The owner breeds race horses so we got to stroke them.There was also a farm walk which took you down to the sea,which was very nice going down hill but was a killer coming back up the other side,i had to stop several times to catch my breath,we only did the whole circuit once.We visited the Terracotta warriors exhibit,which was very interesting.We also visited Abbotsbury swannery and i nearly got attacked by a squirrel.It could only happen to me!I will post a photo tomorrow of the squirrel.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good week! - despite the squirrel saga?!* what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sitting in the car,windows down as very hot.The Squirrel looked at me from across the car park and then charged across the car park straight at us.Then a mad panick rush to get the window up.

    ReplyDelete